Property Rental Package
At Heritage Homestead we like to keep our weddings private and intimate, therefor we only allow 1 wedding a weekend!
SEASON: April 1st and closes October 31st.
RENTAL RATE: $5,500
- Catering and rental not included
- A tent is recommended for an event with more than 120 guests.
- Full use of property from 12 noon the previous day to 3 pm the following day for one event only
- Fuel Power hook-up
- Rehearsal dinner or next day brunch are not permitted
- Your choice of ceremony location on the property
- Waste removal (trash must be placed in designated bins)
- 1 bathroom provided for event staff
While Heritage Homestead is an al la cart based venue, we do offer a few add on options that are always readily available for events on our property.
A vintage tailgate with our with our 1950's dodge power wagon and sky lanterns our a few options. Inquire with our event manager for more information.
The Heritage Homestead Policy
- Pavilion capacity: Sit down dinner - 120 guests & Cocktail Style Reception - 200 guests
- $1,000,000.00 Wedding Liability Insurance (cost is approx. $185) - Venue liability insurance policy, including liquor liability required (purchased by you separately) Visit wedsafe.com for more information & to purchase. - Copy of couples insurance is due 60 days prior to event - List of vendors due 90 days prior to event in order for Heritage to gather insurance copies from vendors
- Due to the organic background of our farm, food trucks are prohibited on the property.
- Reserving and coordinating with your own caterer, planner, photographer, florist, etc.
- Providing your own wine/beer/liquor, or hiring bar service
- Rental of tent, table, chairs, linens, place-settings, etc. (see our preferred vendor list for our recommendations)
- Insuring that all policies and guidelines for usage are followed by all.
A 50% deposit and signed contract are BOTH required to reserve your date. The remaining balance is due 60 days prior to your event date.
Any cancellation received at least 180 days prior to your event, 50% of your deposit will be refunded. Any cancellation received less than 180 days prior to your event - NO REFUND
No smoking is allowed inside the pavilion, including gas and electric heaters. In the event that electric heaters are needed, Heritage Homestead will provide and monitor the heaters. Caterers must set up all stoves and grills outside; sterno may be used to keep food warm provided caterer appropriately supervises use at all times. Sand buckets are provided for outdoor smoking. No open flames of any kind are permitted including candles. LED tea lights are available in many styles and must be used in place of candles.
- Car parking is available with in front field. Heritage Homestead will provide valet service for each event.
- Guests with handicap needs may drive up to the front of the pavilion for drop off.
END TIME: All events must end by 11:00 pm
All wedding reception music (live and amplified) must be contained within the pavilion at all times and must end by 10:30 pm as a courtesy to our neighbors living on Lanes Pond Road and Reeds Gap Road. No exceptions to the music policy.
You are responsible for making sure your event it properly cleaned up the next day. All decorations, flowers and other personal items must be removed from the property by 3 pm the following day. Rental equipment (tents, tables, chairs, plates, glasses, etc.) must be removed promptly by your rental company. The property must be left tidy and in original conditions. Please request that your caterer remove all food related trash on the day/evening of your event. Remaining trash and recycling must be placed in designated bins.
DAMAGE: Renters are responsible for any damage done to the property during set-up, during the event, and during clean- up afterwards.